Monday 27 July 2015

Darcie Says...

Saw this idea on 'lived with love' blog and thought it was such a good idea, so in years to come I can remember some of the sayings darcie used to come out with! Toddlers are so funny, and Darcie makes me laugh everyday with the things she comes out with, so I thought why not share with everyone!

I am a big cousin because I have a big tummy.

Mommy, jack frosts outside. (because it's cold)

We are having a pretend party for my birthday, but it's my real birthday soon, isn't it mom?

Me: What time is it Darcie?
Darcie: 6 o'clock, time to wake up

Darcie: Sing a song
(I sing a song)
Darcie: Bravo Bravo

When I'm bigger I want an orange car so I can drive to school.

She really does make us laugh bless her, such a character.

What's your favourite saying your child's said? I'd love to know:)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment