Sunday 26 July 2015

Fisher Price Little People Disney Princess Klip Klop Stable Review


Hi everyone,
I'm going to do a review on this toy I recently brought for Darcie.
It's called Little People Disney Princess Klip Klop Stable by fisher price.
It's actually on offer in most toy shops now for around £25, normally £50!!

So first setting the toy up...
I found it really easy to set up and it only took me around 10-15 mins max. The instructions they gave was all pictured so it was so easy to follow.
The most fiddly part was putting all the stickers on, but again there was pictures to show where each sticker went.

Impressions once set up...
Once it was all set up, I thought it was a lot bigger than I expected which was good. I really liked how the it lit up and made sounds on a certain part, which again I wasn't expecting!

Darcie's first impressions...
Darcie absolutely loved it as soon as it was set up, well she loved it before I even got it out the box haha. She immediately started playing with it and played with it for ages, normally she only plays with toys for a little while and then gets bored.
She loved how the horses galloped down the slides on there own and how she could but them in their stables to sleep.

Overall opinion...
Overall, I think this product is well worth the money, I wouldn't of paid the original price of £50, I think that's too much for what it is, but I feel £25 is very reasonable for it. With most toys like I said darcie gets bored, but she plays with this on most days, so Darcie definitely enjoys playing with it:)

Let me know what you think of this review and whether you would like any more:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment